Pearson Education Canada
195 Harry Walker Parkway North
Newmarket, ON L3Y 7B3
For an extension of your returns, please contact Customer Service in writing with your request. Fax number 1-800-263-7733. When sending back returns, please ensure a copy of your approved extension request is attached to your paperwork.
Superseded editions must be returned by April 30 of the new edition's copyright year or within 90 days of the new edition's publication date, whichever is later.
All products shipped and invoiced, as a package must be identified with the PACKAGE ISBN upon return. All components, including access codes, in the original package must be included in the return. This will ensure prompt processing of your return.
Titles damaged in transit by the carrier must be reported within 30 days to Pearson Education Customer Service so that a claim can be filed. Any customer wishing to return damaged/defective titles must first contact Customer Service to arrange a pickup by Pearson.
All returns must be in condition to be resold as new. Credit will be issued if invoice information (indicating the invoice number) is included with the return. Damaged books, used books and titles otherwise ineligible for returns processing will be returned back to you unless previously authorized.
Multimedia, including software in the form of floppy discs, CD-ROMs, video and audio tapes and CDs, plus PIN codes for Internet access, are ineligible for returns crediting if the sealed packaging is opened.
Pearson Custom Publishing
Multimedia, including software in the form of floppy discs, CD-ROMs, video and audio tapes, and CDs, plus access codes for online access, must be returned in the original sealed package.
Pearson Custom Publishing products are eligible for 100% of returns within 12 months of invoicing.
Return freight charges are the customer's responsibility, as Pearson Education Canada does not accept collect shipments. All collect shipments will be returned to customers at their own expense.
Titles Ineligible for Return and Credit
The following products and any other titles ineligible for credit may not be returned:
- Returns that are damaged or otherwise not in condition to be resold as new (It is the responsibility of the account to remove any stickers placed on and/or inserts placed in products by the account so that the product meets Pearson’s resalable as new condition.)
- Returns not accompanied by available invoice information (indicating the invoice number)
- Instructor review and complimentary desk copies
- Used books
- Counterfeit books
- Exported copies and international editions not sold by Pearson for resale in the U.S
- Individually returned valuepack components removed from the valuepack shrinkwrap
- Multimedia, including software in the form of floppy discs, CD-ROMs, video and audio tapes and CDs, and access codes for online access removed from the sealed packaging
Pearson reserves the right to review and reduce or suspend returns privileges and ordering privileges for accounts that persist in:
- Procuring, offering, or distributing counterfeit copies
- Procuring, offering, or distributing copies of International Editions and/or Internationally sourced products not sold by Pearson Education for sale in the U.S.
- Selling and/or attempting to return individual valuepack components separately
- Attempting to return other product that is ineligible for return